Monday, June 6, 2011

Chemistry


Chemistry I am the reader from Montezuma, NM, and after taking a few more chemistry courses and re-reading the outline, I feel that I should add a few observations to my enthusiastic review from above, which I wrote over 3 years ago.I own many, many Schaum's Outlines, and am satisfied with all of them. However, before you buy this outline of college chemistry or any of the other Schaum's Outlines, you need to ask yourself what your needs are. If you are looking for a brief review of a subject, you should look elsewhere.

you are taking a course in general chemistry and need a little help with some areas of it, you should look elsewhere--preferably, ask someone with a thorough grasp of the subject to explain those areas to you.The Schaum's Outlines are best used as a self-study tool. Let's face it, reviewing an entire subject and solving all the problems to gain a solid grasp on the material is difficult and time-consuming, and I suspect few students already enrolled in a course
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment