Friday, July 29, 2011

Deepika 'slams' insecure Kareena


Love Aaj Kal just happened. It’s coincidence that we have Aarakshan, Cocktail and Race coming up one after another. In fact, we didn’t know we were being offered the same films. The filmmakers concerned approached us individually. But yes, we do share a great rapport and I love working with him. As for worrying about over-exposure, Akshay Kumar and Katrina Kaif did a lot of films as a pair till people got tired of seeing them together. I hope that doesn’t happen to us.Coming back to your films, Aarakshan seems like a male-dominated movie. Aren’t you perturbed about being just a glamour quotient in it.


I’ve gone completely with my gut instinct. My character is an important voice in the movie. Besides, she’s also torn between her father and her boyfriend. The film also explores how reservation can cause differences and strain on personal relations between people. However, if people still think I’m just a glam factor, it’s okay. I love it. Kareena Kapoor, Katrina Kaif, Priyanka Chopra and even Asin are said to be your rivals. Do you have any friends in the industryThe industry is far too competitive to have best friends. I’m cordial with everyone. But yes, Shahana Goswami is a very good friend.
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment