Wednesday, July 20, 2011

lee sang yoon


On the latest episode of SBS’s ‘Strong Heart‘, child actress Jung Da Bin charmed the studio with her candid wit.When actor Ryu Si Won said that he would not allow the girl to call him ‘oppa‘ (what younger girls call older boys) because he’s the same age as her mother, she aroused curiosity by saying, “There is only one person who I call oppa.”It turned out that the person was actor Lee Sang Yoon.She explained, “Uncle Sang Yoon is my ideal type. I became a bit sad after finding out he was in a relationship with Aunt Sang Mi. However, because it is Aunt Sang Mi, I am happy. They look good together. I even thought they looked good together while they were filming for the drama. However, I really did not know they would actually get together.”
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment