Monday, July 25, 2011

mario balotelli backheel


mario balotelli backheel In November 2005, Arsenal recorded a 1-0 home victory over Manchester City in the Premier League. But the match will always be remembered for the shambolic penalty which saw Frenchmen Pires and Henry fail with a trick. Pires tried to set up Henry from the penalty spot instead of shooting but the routine failed to come off. City captain Sylvain Distin said of his compatriots: 'What they did was disrespectful. Perhaps you could call it ungentlemanly conduct. I didn't like it at all. controversy. The England wing performed the feat for his country in the series-opening win over Wales, to the displeasure of team manager Martin Johnson.


'I don't think Johnno's best pleased and I'll get one of those rollockings,' Ashton said. 'I did drop one once, for Northampton at Edinburgh in the Heineken Cup. It got knocked out my hand. I won't be doing that again.' The promise was soon forgotten though, as Ashton celebrated two of his four tries against Italy in the same manner. He realised Johnson would again be upset, and said: 'If someone can find out what flowers Johnno is into I might send him them.'
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment